Accepted Here we go again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dιмa

Jun 19, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Im here cuz i took a guy to mge to fight him and return to plaza and i got banned? Then i got warned I "advertised" other servers when i went for just a match to calm down stuff, I had no idea i could not put ip's to mge servers, when some1 reads this know its last time i do it cuz i litterally had no idea, i never got banned xd
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Cuz i take pricks to mge and i wont post an "advertisement" or a link in your server to mge -.-

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Quick question before we go any further; how come you didn't mge on our own servers? Were you not aware? Most servers do not like when you advertise other servers so I'm just wondering.

Dιмa

Jun 19, 2019
Bro i didnt even know wonderlands had mges, i just grab a random ip with good ping and post, no i was not aware of the "advertisement" cuz I just went for a match, thats it, then i returned with a ban

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
You have quite a few hours on our servers. 209 at the time of your ban with 2017 being the first time you connect. You mean to tell me during no point of your 209 hours of connection to any of our servers, you never hopped on mge or have seen our rule about advertising?

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I've decided to reduce your ban to a day. Should you ever be caught doing it again, you will receive a permanent ban and I doubt you'll ever be unbanned. We take this very seriously. I advise you to give our rules a look through while you wait.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.