Hey, How'd You Get Your Username(s)?

Discussion in 'General' started by aL, May 19, 2018.

1. Rampage

Rampage Member ★

So my steam account wasn't always mine. It was my brothers at one point. I was poor didn't have my own computer or a steam account and I loved playing Garry's mod, problem was my brother was the only one who had it, so we took turns. Eventually he made a new steam account and gave me his old one which at the time only had Garry's mod and Team fortress two (premium account :) His user name was Rampage and well as you can probably guess I stuck with it. same thing goes with the profile pic. it's all been the same for about 8 years. I'm bad with making names so I kept it. And that's my story.

2. Fiber =WL=

Fiber =WL= ★ VIP ★

My original name used to be minecraftplayer2091, I chose this because Minecraft was my life. I later changed it to fiber because my other name always got mean comments and OwningFiber2548 is my xbox name, I really prefer fiber because it sounds good. b05783e31ea78735405910039c207d9c.jpg

3. Muud

Muud Member ★

If you're over 18, type in google "OG mudbone" into google. NSFW and not for the faint of heart.

4. VinnyKoren

VinnyKoren Member ★

My first ever one, and it is notorious in my life. It was vintendo101, it was created because of my sister when she created my first steam account 8 or 9 years ago.
    VinnyKoren is now my upstanding username as it is just my nickname and last name... nothing to special.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice