Hey, How'd You Get Your Username(s)?

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
My username is an acronym; stands for Lil Uzi Vert. A rap artist I've been a fan of, ever since his debut mixtape.

Also the fact that it's short, and most people can pronounce it.
Still waiting for new music from him...

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
When I first started playing I was a BIG fan of sonic. Blue + speed and I was sold. I didn’t want the name sonic since it was uncool and unoriginal, so I went with Insane, which makes no sense but hey, it worked.
Middle school came around and I wanted to change again. I found a chocolate bar named Japp, and lowkey just stole it but thought it was fancy to make it like this: ‘Japp.

Until I got banned on servers for having a “racist” name, somehow.

Wanted to change again, and I liked the way Frussly sounded like Frus(s)-ly sounded like. So I stuck with it and now I’m apparently a cereal brand. Nice

Tomato Kat ♡

Oct 24, 2017
Spain
I've always liked tomatoes. Back in 2004 my nickname used to be Tomato, then I became interested in anime and manga and I changed it to Tomato-Chan because I found it cute :katblushie:. After a few years, around 2010 or so I changed it to Tomato Kat and then started spreading Kat's holy teachings to this day :katnaisu:

bappo

Jun 10, 2018
Japan
I've had my fair share of names on the internet, the first one was my first character in World of Warcraft, which was a bloodelf hunter named Valsoro, which was just a randomly generated name from a name generator. After that it became Zirius, which was a name inspired from Sirius from Harry Potter (i had just watched the movies for the first time)

Thats when i started playing TF2 and named myself "Darkregen" which was just a random name i came up with with no inspiration, i since then resigned and left the community where i was known as "Darkregen". Since then i changed name to Bappo due to numerous witchhunts on me, where people would attempt to ruin my chances at joining and staying in a community. And now its just gonna stay that way until i get tired of this name.

PacificShroud

Aug 2, 2018
I got the name Clouseau from a cat of mine who passed away last year, she was 22 Years old when she did pass. It was a hardship that I still take with me every single day. I promised I would never change my steam name to something else and I'd keep it at this. So for roughly 2~ish years now its been and will remain Clouseau :D

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
I've had an older name for such a long time, it was StarOfSouls, honestly no idea how i got that one. I was playing a speedrun game and my friend was watching, and I was doing good, but couldn't improve. I changed my name to sucks for a good amount of time, and after playing on wonderland servers, I saw the Thigh High tag, which I really liked, and My name was "Thigh High Sucks". I was like, "Ok, change the u to an o, right?" And it was Socks, and I've just loved that name ever since.

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
I do not remember my first username, it had something to do wit drugs. I know that.
Here's the origin of the current ones
Steam : Freddy Fuckboy
WL.tf : Ran out of names
Freddy Fuckboy is from a FNAF parody game, so I am being cancerous.
Ran out of names, well it's because of my 600+ IQ, It has a very deep meaning nobody can understand.

RazorGuardian

Aug 11, 2018
I was a hardcore Destiny player from the release of Destiny. I disliked my old username so I decided to make a new username

In Destiny, the characters are called Guardians. I randomly chose the word Razor because I have a Razer Keyboard lol

I put the words together and got RazorGuardian, but on steam I just go by RazoR

Jo

Sep 13, 2018
My best friend in real life was encouraging me to play TF2. While creating my steam account, he warned me about all the weirdos and insisted that I have a 'male-ish' looking account to avoid creeps. My middle name happens to be Jo, it just stuck. Good luck! :wink:

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
My username used to be Pandcoco. (Panda-Co-Co) I came up with the name when i was younger, and I never bothered to change it until recently. When I realized that I need a name that people can pronounce and that was more recognizable. I chose Walnuts from a random food gen website.

Druid

Sep 20, 2018
I was a forester for four years and had a great big fuck off beard. I know what mushrooms in the wilds of Scotland are poison and which are *ahem* not so poisonous. I built my own house 6x3x6m back in 2016 in a forest that I inherited from my father. I rent it out to friends as a summer home or a wee party bothy when I'm away working.

An old friend of mine woodburned me a sign for the door that read "The Druids Bothy". So guess who's the Druid.