Hey, How'd You Get Your Username(s)?

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
for my first, "aTDMfan" is self-explanatory, i used to be a huge dantdm fan back when i was 8

my second, JookySentinel, my friend had this "family clan" shit that he let me in and when i was in it i liked transformers and there was a dude called sentinel prime or something

my third, xyso, alot of people thought i copied xyphers name with this, but in 2018 i was really obsessed with fortnite and wanted a better name than jookysentinel and thought of xy, and fortnites website wouldnt accept 2 characters so i thought of an ending type thing to the name and got xyso, which i continue to use to this day

my fourth, aztec, alot of people think i copied off of de_aztec from counterstrike source, or bhop_aztec, but when coming up with this name i had no idea what either of those were, i just came up with it out of nowhere, no references or anything, but aztec is one im still deciding on cuz i still kinda like xyso

Master Gibus

Lord Of Gibus
★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2019
Pyro vision land
I was a trader first before I was good at the game. As a result, I had good shit without the skill. Anytime I played using my things I always got massive shit talked, so I decided to just use the Gibus and pryo vision. Over time I did get good, but didn't really feel the need to change back. At some point someone comment that they were getting destroyed by a gibus spy ( this was when the stereotype was at its peek). I changed my name to Gibus Spy mid game, for shits and giggles. Later changed it to Master Gibus, when I got better at other classes.

critical_shish

Nov 13, 2021
well my username for most things is critical_shish, an old inside joke with an old friend, based off the critical shit image that im sure every single one of you have seen, and my steam username is literally just my name because i lack any thought in my empty skull

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
well my username for most things is critical_shish, an old inside joke with an old friend, based off the critical shit image that im sure every single one of you have seen, and my steam username is literally just my name because i lack any thought in my empty skull
theres also the fact you constantly change your steam name