Hey, How'd You Get Your Username(s)?

iSplat

Apr 18, 2020
I change my name all the time. For now, my main name is iSplat
Why? I played 200 hours of splatoon 2, main inkling in smash bros ultimate, played splatoon since 2018. You can already tell what game I like most

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land

Swampfire

Amphetamine'd
Jun 13, 2018
India,Hyderbad
I got my name from a dude named Not Vanila , where I was playing jailbreak and copying other people's names . So I made my name Not chocolate and I liked it (Previously my name was mrgoddamitgaming it mgdg) then I became spy main and so that's why my name is Chocolate Spy

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
5-ish years ago in a game I play with friends which I won't mention. I've had the same name for abit and I decided "PotatoAI" wasn't really that good of a name so my friends and I helped out with thinking of names,and started like a small vote on it.

Eventually it boiled down to "Tiphius" "Iriquitious" "Esticica" and "Castia". Everyone was split between it so we spun a wheel for it.
It landed on "Castia". So yea,I've stuck with it ever since,it was something I felt unique about once. :x

And then there's "Earl Rickman",it was made because I had a friend that couldn't pronounce my name and just called me "Earl",and some friends joined in on it,eventually they made the "Rickman" just to trick new people that just joined the group into thinking that's my real name,and I liked it so much I have it on some other games I played where "Castia" isn't valid or already taken.

Reactions: Buns and Hypernova

MillieStar

Is Cringe
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 11, 2020
England.
Well, my previous username was Millie55155. Simply put, I copied my older brother who was called Jamesc55155. After years of holding that name I decided to change it to MillieStar for more of a personal reason, I wanted that to be my real name rather than the one I have now.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Let's just do this again since it has been a while.

Time for a little story. Back then around a year or two, I have had the username Hilarious Bread when I casually played on FF2 servers in my free-time. But I guess many people made jokes about it since they said things such as 'Funny Bread" or something more annoying. When thinking of a new name, I didn't have many ideas so I went for the name "Buns" since it was simple and easy to pronounce.

After using this name for a good few years, I stuck with it and since not many people are named Buns (at least from what I know), Quite a few people knew me very quickly. Of course, as some people might expect, I was still called names related to Buns such as Loaf of Bread. Now that many people know this and continue to make jokes, I want to make something clear.

I am not bread!

Stop calling me bread or I block u >:c

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020
2:19

I've always loved VideoGameDunkey. He has such amazing character and is a wonderful entertainer. For some strange reason, this video had stood out to me, and the specific moment I pointed out in the video inspired me to fix the "Broken Frog Dispenser". I've had this username since late 2015, and it has stuck ever since.​

Rainbow Demon

★ Donor ★
Sep 19, 2019
Rainbow Hell
So I was watching mlp and in one episode was Pie hating Rainbow Dash that I have on pfp. I liked that design so I decided to take it as my name and pfp. But later I changed my name meny times and after meny changes I played game called Rainbow.exe and there was Rainbow Dash.exe so I used that exe version as my discord pfp and then decided to change my name from some other names I got before to Rainbow Demon and for now I still have this name. Simple story.... #BREAD4LIFE

• This Is Fine
Reactions: Tinkinator
I used to have a name called "shutzen" or its German side "schutsen" i mainly use them to sound "German" but i also realized this one hobby, which is drinking apple juice, we all know it tastes so good I think, idk, anyways this habit gave me the idea of AppleJuiceTastesSoGood, this is what i say after drinking apple juice lol, so yeah, that's how I got this.