Hey, I'm a newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm a newbie here and I saw how friendly and close this community is so I thought I'd contribute and introduce myself to get involved in the technical and internal workings of this community. So yeah, here goes:

I am a Egyptian dude who spent a large majority of his life in Western countries such as Canada and the US and therefore was exposed to the western culture and philosophy. As a result of my travels abroad I am fluent in two languages; English and Arabic (including the Egyptian dialect) I can also understand and speak French to some extent.

I found out about Wonderland in a very unspectacular way; I was just surfing through the community servers as a noob in tf2 and found a server with a description reading ||||||FREE ITEMS |||||| so I gave it a try and after a while fell in love with the servers and the game modes. After a short while I started getting to know some people, some acquaintances here and there and a friend of mine introduced me to surfing servers and I started playing on those a lot. Some acquaintances I made were with Dusty, ChaseTheGamer, and a few mods and admins.

You can usually find me playing on either surf servers, x10 or x50 Orange servers, an EU Mario kart grapple server I enjoy, and occasionally a UK minecraft trade server. ATM I do not currently play any games supported by Wonderland save tf2, if you are interested in knowing the other games I play, you can always consult my Steam profile.

As for my interests I enjoy games of any kind, though preferably 3D games , I enjoy programming, I am also a budding violinist, and I love ALL THINGS SCIENCE! Paleontology Biology, taxonomy, Cosmology, Philosophy, etc.

So yeah, that's all about me I guess. ( ^ω^)

1. What languages do you program in? (I do lots of C*)
I do a bit of HTML & CSS, JavaScript, and Python2 and 3, I'm still learning though so, you know, nothing too serious :/
2. How long have you been playing violin? (Been playing cello since I was about 10)
Been playing for a bit now, about a year and a half or something, but I'm not really motivated so I don't play a lot, I barely practise at all, :sadface: although I'm considered a bit of a prodigy since I was able to play violin well in about 4 half-hour violin lessons. Or at least that's what I tell myself, in favour of motivation xD.

Something I didn't mention in my intro is that I also play a bit of piano, drums, and the baroque soprano recorder, so yeah, theres that too I guess :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.