Discussion in 'Hey, I'm new here!' started by theMiXiM, Feb 12, 2018.
new here but so happy like this if you like the servers and the group
can i ask a question my question is how do you apply for admin?
i wanna apply cause so many spawn campers mic spams amd etc (i experienced it)
this has most of the information you need to apply.
You should also not rush your application right when you have all the requirements that are required to apply, take it chill, try to get know more admins so that they can support you once you apply. And someone asking for admin right when they joined aren't ready imo. In conclusion, devote yourself to this community, and try to contribute by doing reports, helping players that are in need of help when there's no admin to respond, basically devote your time and effort into this community.
No VAC ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ |
Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ |
No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✔ |
Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ |
At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ |
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ |
Server connection time: 36+ hours [ ✔ | *
Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ | *
No limited steam account. | Info [ ✔ |
Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts)
* = indispensable requirement
Age (01/01/1988): 21
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162855013/
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 9
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: no because i dont still have a card or etc like credit cards
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
The times that i can administrate is night in my timezone and morning in your timezone on weekends wholeday.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
No this is just my first time but i learned from them
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I will feel happy to serve the community and the effect of my acceptance will be great for other players.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I would improve the community by reporting, banning, and kicking people who disrespect rules or players.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I usually play in zombies, x1000 and other servers you have.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Yes i do.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I supported some players that were a victim of other players that did the following spawncamping, scamming, and other things that are bad.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
you should accept me because i am a good influence to other players and i am not like other players that lies to people.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
i am a very good friend to all and that's all i know thank you if you accepted even if you did not accept
I suppose though I have two things to say here to help you out:
1. This isn't the correct section to write your application in, it's near the bottom on the main page.
2. The 10 posts is also a requirement you have to meet, just so you know. It helps your case a lot more if you don't spam threads to meet the requirement.
advice, get rid of the your answers, put way more detail into the questions, actually try to make us think you would make a good staff member
ok mr let me do it
help i cant post new threadsssssssss
i have a bit of memory loss
Late to the party but greetings ol chap!
when will you accept or decline my application for admin(in a brittish accent)
It won't be accepted nor denied, it's an invalid application given it hasn't even been posted in the correct section.
Can I point out how seriously legitimate this application is?
What 21 year old born in NEW YEARS (odds of that are so extremely low) of 1988 has a credit card?
beside english very good 9/10 rating very legit so good
But I can't judge his application too much, a lot of this criticism was/can be said about my application too...
Lit Welcome from me