Hey, I'm new on the site! BTW, why was I banned?

Welcome to our forums! You were banned because of some racial slurs that were found in your logs, enjoy your stay!
...I just like playing a Nazi when I kill friendly players. When they ask me why I am doing this, I start spraying my avatar pic on the walls and saying that I view friendlies as the inferior race and exterminate them in gas chambers. I use binds, such as "Normal players are racially superior over friendlytards" and other stuff... That's kinda funny... is that against the law?
...Well, yeah. That day, I abused a bit and said some harsh words that I shouldn't have. What's exactly a "racial slur"? Was that "untermensch"? Or another word?

• Angry
Reactions: Hypernova

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Joking about being something like a Nazi is still unacceptable behavior. Nazi jokes still ties to racism, and really it's inappropriate and offensive to joke about stuff like that.

If you're legitimately asking "why not" then maybe you should learn what "under any circumstance" means.

You wouldn't really make similar jokes about black people or other races unless you WANTED to sound offensive. (Whole point is to avoid being offensive.)
If you found it as acceptable behavior because others were doing the same, then you could report them for being offensive/using racism too.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Hypernova