Hey! i'm new to this community

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
So i'm just a 17 year old male from the Netherlands
A good friend of me called Magilec recommended the server to me. And to be honest so far i like the servers and the community.
I've made a lot of friends in a short amount of time. They even gifted me 800k credits within 13 hours of playtime on the server only. I gave away half of the credits because why not :)
even though the server sometimes has a random kid on the mic doing very cringe things, the community in overall is really good. People are very nice. i used to play mainly on the skial server but i definitely noticed a difference between those 2 communities. on skial they will always call you noob even if you have good skills in a certain game mode. the people are just toxic. Here everyone is very nice. i have 400+ hours playtime on skial. i wish i had them on here if i just knew earlier about this server. I hope i can get to 400 hours on this server aswell

Reactions: Deleted member 8006

Nazz

Amphetamine'd
May 23, 2020
Greetings my fellow Folk you are welcome to this community we make funny and greatest Questions And keep rule-breakers away from our discord and TF2 Servers Hope you enjoy your stay and read the rules and have fun!