Hey, Its KennySpag

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennySpag

May 3, 2018
Australia
Hi everyone, My name is KennySpag.

I’m 15 and live in Australia. Some of you reading may already know me from playing with me on jailbreak. I may only have 85 hours on Tf2 and probably only a third of that in jailbreak, but I have almost 700hrs on CS:GO and about 400 hrs in jailbreak. I used to be a senior member of a large CS:GO community; KZG (Killzone Gaming AU/NZ) My experience with the CS:GO variant of jailbreak is quite obvious when I warden as I use very different terminology in some cases. For example: I sometimes out of habit say button freeze instead of AFK freeze (same thing different name) and at the start of the round I’ll ask all Reds to take 1 step out of their cell, face the back wall of their cell and AFK freeze (a method of checking if any t’s had a weapon in CS:GO) I may sound a bit strict at first but if you stick around you’ll realise I’m here to have fun just like all the rest of you. I will usually be in Blu (if I can help it) because 1.) I am extremely confident in my ability to warden due to my enormous amount of hours in the CS:GO equivalent. 2.) Being able to run around Willy Nilly (I’m sorry if you don’t understand, may be an Australian saying) with full boost on my Baby Face Blaster and 3.) I want to make the game an enjoyable experience for not just me, but everyone else on the server as well. When I’m on Red I’m either 1.) Trying to trickstab Blu’s with the Your Eternal Reward to steal their disguise, 2.) Trying to see if I can run straight past Blu’s with scout or 3.) I’ve had enough of hopeless guards and have decided it would be less painful to just change to Red.

Info About Me:
Profile Name: KennySpag
Motto: ‘round here we sell beer, not purpose.
Lives: NSW, Australia
Main Class: Spy
Secondary Class: Engineer

System Information:
Computer: Apple MacBook Pro 2013 Retina 13”
Ping: Australian Servers: 48-50ms
American Servers: 180-230ms
Chinese Servers: 100-130ms
FPS: Team Fortress 2: 20-48fps
Counter Strike: Global Offensive: 0-7fps
Rust: 0-4fps
Insurgency: 3-18fps
(I play all these games and more and Lowest Settings and at 480p)
Mouse: Logitech g402 Hyperion Fury
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
Headset: Plantronics RIG 500HD
Microphone: Samson Meteor
Software: Razer Synapse
Logitech Gaming Software
Chat Services: Discord
If you want to check out my YouTube or Instagram please feel free to.
YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCkROg3Doj5sAbvDjQczeP4Q
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kennyspag/
I hope this helps you understand a little bit more about me and will help you understand my reasoning in game for actions that I may do or may have to deal with. If you have any questions, Send me a message anytime on steam and I’ll respond as soon as possible.

-KennySpag

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
Hi everyone, My name is KennySpag.

I’m 15 and live in Australia. Some of you reading may already know me from playing with me on jailbreak. I may only have 85 hours on Tf2 and probably only a third of that in jailbreak, but I have almost 700hrs on CS:GO and about 400 hrs in jailbreak. I used to be a senior member of a large CS:GO community; KZG (Killzone Gaming AU/NZ) My experience with the CS:GO variant of jailbreak is quite obvious when I warden as I use very different terminology in some cases. For example: I sometimes out of habit say button freeze instead of AFK freeze (same thing different name) and at the start of the round I’ll ask all Reds to take 1 step out of their cell, face the back wall of their cell and AFK freeze (a method of checking if any t’s had a weapon in CS:GO) I may sound a bit strict at first but if you stick around you’ll realise I’m here to have fun just like all the rest of you. I will usually be in Blu (if I can help it) because 1.) I am extremely confident in my ability to warden due to my enormous amount of hours in the CS:GO equivalent. 2.) Being able to run around Willy Nilly (I’m sorry if you don’t understand, may be an Australian saying) with full boost on my Baby Face Blaster and 3.) I want to make the game an enjoyable experience for not just me, but everyone else on the server as well. When I’m on Red I’m either 1.) Trying to trickstab Blu’s with the Your Eternal Reward to steal their disguise, 2.) Trying to see if I can run straight past Blu’s with scout or 3.) I’ve had enough of hopeless guards and have decided it would be less painful to just change to Red.

Info About Me:
Profile Name: KennySpag
Motto: ‘round here we sell beer, not purpose.
Lives: NSW, Australia
Main Class: Spy
Secondary Class: Engineer

System Information:
Computer: Apple MacBook Pro 2013 Retina 13”
Ping: Australian Servers: 48-50ms
American Servers: 180-230ms
Chinese Servers: 100-130ms
FPS: Team Fortress 2: 20-48fps
Counter Strike: Global Offensive: 0-7fps
Rust: 0-4fps
Insurgency: 3-18fps
(I play all these games and more and Lowest Settings and at 480p)
Mouse: Logitech g402 Hyperion Fury
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
Headset: Plantronics RIG 500HD
Microphone: Samson Meteor
Software: Razer Synapse
Logitech Gaming Software
Chat Services: Discord
If you want to check out my YouTube or Instagram please feel free to.
YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCkROg3Doj5sAbvDjQczeP4Q
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kennyspag/
I hope this helps you understand a little bit more about me and will help you understand my reasoning in game for actions that I may do or may have to deal with. If you have any questions, Send me a message anytime on steam and I’ll respond as soon as possible.

-KennySpag
Hello young boi

Status
Not open for further replies.