Hey so these are basic asked questions on a daily basis almost, but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I was wondering what everyone's favorite color and number is, and if there's a backstory to it then explain

My favorite color would be blue, and always has been. It has many interpretations behind the color's meaning or mood, but I usually don't stick with those and just sat with the fact that it's appealing to me.
My favorite number is 1 because even though it's really simple, that's the point. You sometimes don't need something complex to find favor in it, and it's properties.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Favorite colour is Silver. I like the Shiny and Sharp name of it. It reminds me of a blade, which is pretty much why i like it. Also the fact that it is so different and not so commonly chosen to be a favorite.
Favorite number is 7. Just like silver i like the sharpness of it. And yet again it reminds me of a blade.

Call me edgy all you want, i thrive of it :blobghost:

White, because it’s a combination of all other colors. And its a calm, soothing color. It can also be combined with other colors, to create lighter versions of the other colors, and I like light colors.

My fav number is 8. I like the way it looks, and the number feels good to read. Also you can use it to shorten words while texting. Hey m8, you looking Gr8

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
My favorite color is pink and my favorite number is 0. I like very bright shades of pink. I love to look at how bright it is and it's just very pretty I guess. Not sure how to really explain it. Yeah. 0. It's like the beginning number, but more than just 1. It's 0. It's before.

Buckets

Nov 5, 2018
My favorite color is Purple, I don't know why, but purple is like that charming color that you just like you know?
well, to be honest, I don't REALLY know why... Hmmmmm

My favorite number is ♾️, Infinity, It's a number that can mean anything, it can mean 0, 69 or even 1000000, it's not too complicated, nor easy to understand, it's just like when you ask someone "what's the meaning of art?" and everyone has his own response, it has multiple answers, but each answer is simple yet has limitless boundaries..... (that got quite deep :sweatsmile:)

Status
Not open for further replies.