hey y'all!!!<3

Oct 12, 2019
:blobaww:Hi i am new here and here is my info!:blobgun:

Where are you from?:
:blobleaving:i am from Sacramento, California​
How have you found Wonderland.tf?:
:blobmeltnom: i found it through the years on Tf2, my friend ' sleepy rhino' had invited me to a server one day and most of your community servers are quite fun. yet i have just recently joined the group <3​
What servers do you play on?:
:blobthinking2:ah, i gotta check. usually the achievement servers to test my weapons and such but also some others for just guiltless nonsense lol.​
Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2?:
:blobgentle: Skyrim and Lego: the hobbit​

Oct 12, 2019
a couple more will welcome you.

feeling fine, you?
that's good i'm glad, and i'm doing okay. a bit tired but i'll be fine later *shrug* lol
Post automatically merged:

hi! pleasure to meet you! ^^v

i'm tryng to get my signature to work, is there a certain format it should be in for the images?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
On the top right, click your icon and then go to Signature. There, you should be able to insert the image via. link with Insert image tool (the one that looks like a portrait).

Oct 12, 2019
Welcome to the forums! :kathiya: :kathiya:
aww Thank you! :blobaww:

Yeah maybe try another service, or another image just to see if it's that image or the signature editor.
i will try that T.T, i'll test it out later again to see whats going on. i tried using drop box too and the links just don't work. i'm also realizing that its far too large so i need to continue to play with the images or just make something new. and thank you again for your advice again, it's diving me crazy atm but not enough to bother my life as much. i may even just use an online converter thingy too.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
i will try that T.T, i'll test it out later again to see whats going on. i tried using drop box too and the links just don't work. i'm also realizing that its far too large so i need to continue to play with the images or just make something new. and thank you again for your advice again, it's diving me crazy atm but not enough to bother my life as much. i may even just use an online converter thingy too.
Alright, GL. You can always start a thread in Help Desk if you still are having issues.

Novasita

Sep 7, 2019
:blobaww:Hi i am new here and here is my info!:blobgun:

Where are you from?:
:blobleaving:i am from Sacramento, California​
How have you found Wonderland.tf?:
:blobmeltnom: i found it through the years on Tf2, my friend ' sleepy rhino' had invited me to a server one day and most of your community servers are quite fun. yet i have just recently joined the group <3​
What servers do you play on?:
:blobthinking2:ah, i gotta check. usually the achievement servers to test my weapons and such but also some others for just guiltless nonsense lol.​
Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2?:
:blobgentle: Skyrim and Lego: the hobbit​
Heyyy welcome to our community!

Oct 12, 2019