Not open for further replies.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
hi
(now that I think about it I never really say hi a lot when I join servers)
also 2lazy I just revised what I've been saying earlier for this message

Now that's over, I wanna say that I'm going to resign* from staff for Wonderland.tf, to some, this is either sudden or not, but I have been inactive a lot lately, though when I am actually on, it's either me being lazy, or when I'm actually doing shit, I feel like shit and then don't get too much done other than sitting in IL jailbreak with everybody. I'm partially getting bored of tf2, though it will never truly get boring. Though with how inactive I've been, and also slowly developing a life outside of the internet a bit, I'm going to be resigning for now until I can find the time to truly take staff position and be able to hold it the way I'm supposed to, or I might not be staff at all anymore, maybe, but time itself tells the truth.*

I will be playing more tf2 so I will be on servers still, just, as I said I got a bit bored of the game, just a bit, and I usually find myself playing other games when I am on. I'll also keep my claim of being #2 on the discord leader board because I can't be #1 (I still claim Xypher cheated, u can "wtf proof" me I don't care)

I'm still going to be the jackass I am usually around the servers, but if there's people out there that still wanna talk or something, add me on steam (I accidentally removed a few staff and a few people, and I'm sorry for that) and I hope everybody can find fun in what they do/want to do, and thanks for having me as staff, it was fun and was a nice experience, meeting new people and such (I won't be leaving Wonderland for some other shit community like Heart)

wtf, 2lazy (I claim it and Xypher can't hold me down)
stay in drugs, don't do school,
- Remiss/F33L
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. resign: voluntarily leave a job or other position.
"he resigned from the government in protest at the policy"

2.truth: that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.
noun: the truth
"tell me the truth"

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
RIP. Good luck with life & all though, better to focus on that if you need to. Did a good job as staff.

PS: I'll be staying out of drugs and school so I'll partially complete your request.

Blitz

Staff
Honorary Member ★
Jul 17, 2017
From the short time I've seen you, you are a nice person and a really kind admin.
It's sad to see you go, good luck with life and the things that you will do and we will always remember you.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
i love you remiss sign my tshirt before you go :*
Still though all that aside I hope you'll do well in what u do for the unforseen future, was cool having you around on the squad for as long as you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.