Hi i get ban for nothing when i kill admin on server Trade Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERload

Nov 25, 2019
Kiedy grałem na moim ulubionym serwerze, handel Administrator Plaza Wonderland dołączył do serwera i zabijam go, dostaję ban, dlaczego nie wiem, proszę wyjaśnij, dlaczego dostałem ban i zacznij kontaktować się z tym administratorem
Post automatically merged:

(english )
When I was playing on my favorite server, trade Plaza Wonderland Administrator joined the server and I kill him, I get a ban, why I don't know, please explain why I got a ban and start dealing with this administrator (english )

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I banned you for a day for not responding to my in-game PMs regarding why you reported 'mister' for trolling. I private-messaged you three times and you did not respond to any, despite you still actively rolling the dice and responding to others in chat.
Additionally, I was never on a team on your server so you did not kill me.

If you'd like to, you may explain why you reported the person you reported earlier.

OVERload

Nov 25, 2019
The fact I reported to the player recently because he just trolled me and only me constantly killing me and taunting but with these private messages I will not agree because there is nothing
Post automatically merged:

oh sorry about this for don't responding i don't be all day online i do other things

• Haha
Reactions: Floot

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
The fact I reported to the player recently because he just trolled me and only me constantly killing me and taunting but with these private messages I will not agree because there is nothing
There is nothing illegal against a player only going after you, unless they are particularly toxic, which the player you reported was not.

Make sure to be more careful next time and respond to PMs to avoid confusion like this. I messaged you three times with the PMs appearing in green text in the chatbox, along with a beep to let you know you've been PM'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.