Declined hi I was banned please read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my profile was banned on one of your severs for supposedly using an aim bot. These claims are false. In the how to appeal it said to put your ban profile link as the first thing to do but i don't know what this is, I was playing on the account yo_mama i hope this helps.

reason for ban - aim bot

i was on a free items sever playing as a sniper and i head shot some friendly players in quick succession i believe this may have set off your console accidentally. Lastly i believe i should be unbanned for this great misunderstanding by your console.

P.S. if there is a way to view the footage of before i was banned this should show you i was not using an aimbot thank you

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Multiple accounts (with the same name of "yo_mama") on your IP have VAC bans, and given this was an auto detection by the server you were using an aimbot, it's pretty clear you were cheating and this wasn't a misunderstanding by our Console.

Ban profile link means to put the link to your ban on SourceBans.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've also now observed you cheating on another community server on this same account. Given how evident it is that this wasn't a false detection, and how you've been using multiple accounts to cheat on TF2, your ban will remain.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.