HI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ello my name is many as you can see but for right now at this time it is SampleText
I started out in other jailbreak servers (of course I was a troll but I promise I'm not anymore)
I was guard banned by a admin abuser who thought quote on quote "I was a annoying lil (ExplicitWordHere)
and I needed to get the (ExplicitWordHere) off of blue. I understand why I was being annoying I had killed him and taunted so he gets mad sooner or later he calls it a freekill and says I need to slay myself and get off of blue I had argued for him for a whole round before he got the nerve to do so. so yeah that's my story for other jailbreaks I used to play on blackwonder.tf most of the time but I really never play on it after I took a round turn when typing and accidently joined wonderland.tf
over a while I liked it reasons:
-No crits for the freekillers
-You don't have to give the server money in order to get to ban people
-I like how they block weapons to keep balance
-The Fact that the admins ACTUALLY COME WHEN YOU NEED IT (applying just getting hours up and trying my best to post on forums)
anyways enough about that computer life here is what I like
-anime (Sao,Aot,DeathNote,BlueExorcist)
-games I love (CS:GO,TF2,L4D2/L4D1)
-XBOX console user (Halo,ResidentEvil,TheDivision,COD:WW2,RainbowSix1,2,seige)
-I am mostly a pc gamer in halo I'm decent now, The divison I'm 276, and cod:ww2 I'm noob)
-I am immature I still am young okay but I can get serious if I need to shape up
-I take racism or hate towards any kind of person as a serious situation (I used to get bullied a lot for my looks and skin color)
-I now go to a charter school working as hard as I can and getting as many hours in for my games

thank you for reading all of this must be horrible seeing all of the words bundled up
well thanks for stopping bye

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Status
Not open for further replies.