Declined Hmm v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

:thinking:

Aug 6, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/-nitrogen-narcosis-/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Seeing as how my first ban appeal was closed without any evidence presented to me, I'll ask again; if you could provide the .dem file that served as "evidence" for my permanent ban, I'm sure it'll all get explained.

But seeing as you're more preoccupied with censoring me by deleting my messages and locking my thread, I'll just post the video I made and you can compare it with your .dem files.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I had been recording for 3 hours (separate videos) before you banned me.
I can provide those other videos as well.

I apologize for the 360p quality, I'm not a YouTuber, but I'm sure the quality will go up in a couple hours.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
We have no obligation to provide evidence to you, so that you can argue about it for hours. Multiple admin confirmed your silent aim.

I find it interesting how you did lie about the account being a year old, since you can clearly see from your own loading speed you have 6 hours gameplay.
This combined with the VPN makes it extremely likely you are a previously banned player trying to avoid your ban.
In fact looking at your set up you can easily see it's the same mouse and monitor as KWS, a player we recently banned, I can see you tried to remove the video as well.

You can keep evading if you want but we will still catch you.

Appeal Denied again, Forum account suspended.

Reactions: Tchernobyl (Tony)
Status
Not open for further replies.