Invalid Homie in your basement's application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radical oil

General info:

No vac bans on any games.
I've been a wonderland member for some time now.
I have no active bans on any wonderland servers.
I'm 16, will be 17 in June.
I have over 1100 hours of tf2, at least 200 of those were in wonderland jailbreak.
I've been playing tf2 consistently for almost 4 years.
I know and have read the server rules multiple times.
I meet all of the requirements to be a staff member.

Personal Info:

Born, June 19th, 2003.
Live in Pennsylvania, USA.
Steam ID: 76561198301847761
I have a microphone and speak perfect English.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?

Right now, i usually finish my school work by noon and I'm usually awake until at least 10 pm. On weekends however, I can be on basically all night. During the summer, I work at an amusement park with changing hours so I won't always be able to be on, but with the virus, that park may not even open this summer, so I'll have all the time in the world during the summer.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?

About 2 years ago, I was given a jr.moderator position on retro servers. I never progressed past that because their servers honestly kind of died out and I stopped playing on them. Eventually they took it away and I think I held the position for close to 6 months before that happened.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?

I think they will be happy to have me as a staff member since I am already a pretty well known, and consistent player of wonderland servers. I am also very friendly with everyone on the servers and I know many of the people who play regularly.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?

I would improve the community just as any other good staff member would do. I would enforce the rules on people who disobey them and be kind and respectful to the people who follow the rules.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

(74.91.115.80:27016) - IL Jailbreak Custom
(172.245.35.49:27017) - NY CP Orange x7
(104.243.38.50:27015) - NY Trade #2
(64.94.100.50:27015) - LA Jailbreak
(104.243.38.50:27027) - NY Jailbreak Custom
I've visited all of these servers but the ones that I play the most are the Jailbreak servers and the trade server which I am on daily.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?

No.

7. How have you supported the community so far?

I've been a member for a while but other than that, I call admin when people break rules, and I've done pretty much anything someone without an authority can do to improve a server.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?

Honestly, a lot of the staff I have seen, especially on jailbreak, do not enforce the rules well and do not know the rules. Often times, I've seen people get unfairly punished or banned for breaking a rule that does not exist. One thing that I bring to the table is that I've been playing on these servers for so long that I know the rules like the back of my hand and I will enforce them exactly as they are written. Also, despite having 3 bans on my account, I am a well known player in the Jailbreak community and all of those bans are old with 1 exception. That one exception was because there was a free killer and the staff refused to enforce the rules, so I called admin while the staff was on the server and they banned me. I also work at an amusement park as a ride operator so I know about building community and friendships. In conclusion, you should accept me because of my experience and my commitment to bettering the community.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?

Well just to name off a couple, I am a junior in high school right now, I currently have a 4.1 gpa for this year, after high school I plan on doing 2 things:
1. Go to college (Pitt, maybe Point park, not sure yet) for mechanical engineering.
2. Join the national guard as a unit to pay for said college and make more money than a minimum wage job can give.
After those 4 years I would like to get a job either designing cars or amusement rides, both of which I am extremely passionate about.
As a last point, (not super important) I also play bass and I've started on piano recently.
I hope that you will consider accepting me and thank you for reading my application.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Applications are currently closed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.