Declined "homophobic slurs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catboy

Apr 5, 2020
Chiba, Japan
ok hi so I know im not following format and all but like why am I banned, literally the one harassing us is this Scarlet kid and I'm getting banned? Also I never said ANY homophobic slurs. Avoiding /ignore? I have done /ignore several times but she keeps getting warden and then starts to freekill us. I think the ban is kinda unfair ngl

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
I know im not following format
If you know ur not following any format, then why don't you follow it?

Also I never said ANY homophobic slurs.

Yes you did, however you have already gotten a punishment for it. Therefore I will remove the reason and reduce the time, sorry about that.

Avoiding /ignore? I have done /ignore several times but she keeps getting warden and then starts to freekill us. I think the ban is kinda unfair ngl
You avoided /ignore by using hug, kiss or lick commands do continue harrassing.
ScarletPoison had you /ignored while you kept saying stuff like kiss scarlet and used the /kiss commands. She also told you several times to stop talking to her but you seemed to keep going.
If she was freekilling I have no problem if you add proof of her doing so if you don't then there is nothing really that we can do about it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While this is unrelated to this specific situation, you were VAC banned yesterday. Furthermore, you have this alt account, which is also VAC banned and you used to play on our servers. What is your explanation for these? Being unresponsive may result in a ban for cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.