Not open for further replies.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Hoovy Co.#6043
2.) What happened?
I n word baiting by randomly saying "i hate ni" then afterwords "ce people" as an excuse that I wasn't n-word baiting.
3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I'm just gonna say I was lying and I know it was a terrible and unbelievable lie, and I should've admitted I was lying on the first appeal.
Being off of wonderland discord for a month has really made less crazy and matured a little bit, I'm really sorry and I PROMISE to never ever try or do this again.
I have also said in my other appeals that "I will never do this again" but then I get isolated again, I'm thinking about isolating myself after a month of being on wln discord,
for about a few days because after a month or so I usually lose it.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
You should have known very well that you were baiting the n word. Not only that you have such a history of saying the n word. Not only here, but at other Discord servers. And, if you recall me DMing you. I said that your next punishment may be permanent, so you should be careful. You showed you understood, yet here you are appealing a perma isolation.

You've shown you cannot learn, and won't listen to our warnings. On top of that, you make comments in isolation. Saying how BeetlePlex shouldn't be a staff member. Do you really think that is fine to say?

To wrap up this appeal, I'm saying you do not deserve to he uniso'd. You make too many empty promises which will just lead to you being punished again. I hope you take this appeal as a sign to improve your act if you ever wish to be out of iso again, if ever.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.