Not open for further replies.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Hoovy Co.#6043

2.) What happened?
I said "i hate ni" and after that i said "ce people" as an attempt to cover it up. (which i shouldnt have)

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Because im very sorry for what i did and it immature of me, trust me, i have changed.
I would also like to say sorry for what i did at 2020 summer, i was overreacting and im sorry.
Please i would to get out before my birthday. I will try my very very very very VERY best to not be too immature.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Now just to clarify your last appeal for this iso got declined because of the fact that you will never learn from your mistakes and you have been shown to do that in the past. I will post the previous appeals here:

Now lets try to dissect this situation real quick.
So what happened was that you were in chat and you typed, “i hate ni” which is an immediate bait on the servers and a couple days ago before you said that you asked in helpdesk if saying i hate ni counts as n-word baiting and you got a response from a staff member saying that it was baiting. So you already knew that it was n-word baiting so you saying that you type fast and you didn’t know it was baiting is a lie which you did state in your second and third appeal which I thank you to do that but, regardless you shouldn’t have lied in the first place. You also caused some kind of trouble in different servers according to Uber in your last appeal and some information he gave me for handling this one. You also have a very long track record of you and your usage of n word baiting. And after the second appeal you dm’d Uber after the fact that it was declined. But, I am not 100% sure if I can trust that you will be on your best behavior? So I want a really good explaination as to why I should give you a second chance?

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
I think you guys should give me a second chance because I've matured, I know said that many times in my appeals but it's true. I won't start any arguments or try to do something like "i hate ni" and try to cover it up by saying "ce people". I'm also getting back into Jailbreak. Since jailbreak can be chaotic I would like to unisolated so I can report people and use the helpdesk in discord. Furthermore, I kinda miss discord, I liked talking to people when they didn't block me or hate me. I will not be naughty I will be nice. I'm sorry and will never ever EVER do something like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.