★ VIP ★
- Apr 2020
Requirements: (all marked with * are mandatory)
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✓ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✓ ]
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✓ ] *
- At least 13+ years old (preferred 15 -18+.) [ ✓ ] *
- What is your birthdate?: 1/23/2007
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [ ✓ ]
- How many hours? 1,537.5 Hours
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
- Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [ ✓ ]*
- No private Steam profile. [ ✓ ]*
- You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✓ ]*
- If you are missing any requirements, please explain why:
- Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hoovymanyay/
- Your Discord Handle: Spooki Co.#6043
- Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): EDT/US
- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
- When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: Weekdays: I come home from school at 3:00 pm and I go to sleep at 9:00 pm (I can possibly answer helpdesk questions and moderate the chat at school on my phone, but probably at lunch and between classes.) On weekends I am mostly on all the time. I sometimes go somewhere for a day or 2 for the weekend.
- Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?:
★ WonderLand IL ⋙ Jailbreak ▬ Custom(If I were to become mod I would come on this server first when I come home)
★ WonderLand NY ⋙ Jailbreak ▬ Custom
★ WonderLand ⋙ Jailbreak ▬ Custom!
★ WonderLand NY ⋙ Jailbreak #2
But if I'm getting bored/sick of jailbreak I usually play,
★ WonderLand IL ⋙ Trading! ▬ FREE ITEMS!
★ WonderLand IL ⋙ 2Fort ▬ No Intel
★ WonderLand US ⋙ Deathrun ▬ CUSTOM!
- Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: I am the owner of my own server (which has 20 people, not including bots) but unfortunately there are rarely any messages, maybe 2 or 4 per week.
- If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: As I said I am the owner of my own server, I usually just look around and mess with bots or roles. I believe it was started on... 6/12/2020? Somewhere around there, I created it because I was bored and I wanted to see all the permissions and stuff.
- Do you have experience using SourceMod?: I do! I know most of the common moderator commands such as /ban, /mute, /kick, /smite, etc, I also know the /say commands like /csay, /hsay. But the wonderland.tf specific commands I do not know what they are nor I know how to use, but I hope to learn in the future if I can.
- How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: If I were to get accepted, I would set jailbreak servers to top priority, because that's where I see the most rule-breaking, and because I like jailbreak. I would be a moderator mostly on jailbreak and making sure rule-breakers get punished and making sure that rules are in place, then I think the servers would be a bit more cleaner and/or better.
- What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: I have donated 45 USD for VIP+. And I report a lot, I almost find it fun to report people. Back when I was permanently isolated, I had a /calladmin bind and I used that every single time someone broke a rule, and I still use it a lot to this day. The reason why I used the bind a lot is to try to get the moderators attention, because, I'm not trying to be mean, The moderators wouldn't come on the server most of the time, again, not trying to be mean. I also sometimes help people on the servers with somethings, mostly when they ask "how do i play" I usually respond with "type /jbrules and read taht pls" I also know my rules good (I still ask helpdesk question though mainly because to make sure if someone is not breaking a rule) So usually if someone or some people don't understand or misunderstood a rule I try to fix the misconception.
- Why should we accept you into the team?: Because, well, the servers, most jailbreak servers, are a bit dirty, I always see some light toxicity in every server, and it would be nice if I could stop that. Above, I said, "So usually if someone or some people don't understand or misunderstood a rule I try to fix the misconception." It would be nice if I could do this with a higher power because sometimes, they don't believe me. And I also said that I know my rules good, so I can answer helpdesk questions. I also believe it would be fun, to moderate, keeping the servers safe while wanting to do it. I want to moderate as much as I would like to (without burning myself out) I also know when to punish, like the steps, warn, mute/ban.
- Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: I'm sorry about the recent isolations, and I will try to never intentionally disrespect another user. I completely understand if you have a negative vote, and I will try to work on my maturity and behavior. Also, now that I'm in school and talking to real human beings I'm a bit saner, so I'm gonna be not as active on discord chat. Also, If and when you are the first or early voter, please do a Pro, Con, thing with your vote, it would help me a lot improve on my next application (if there is one)