Not open for further replies.

tdk270

Feb 19, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Banned for OOB cvar/netvar values.
Banned by CONSOLE.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

My account was stolen due to me connecting it with unknown discord bot and was supposedly used for cheating in community servers. I have changed my password and i can assure you that i have full control of my account now. I know you have very strict policy against cheating and probably decide not to unban me, but i have learned from my mistake not to trust such stuff so easily. I would be really happy if you could consider unbanning me. I was previously banned so i know i probably dont have a chance of getting unbanned but i had no control in this situation.

The discord bot i connected my account to was similar to " AltDentifier ", bot that verifies if you are a human or not. It said i needed to connect my steam and discord account to prove im a human.

I have read that the " AltDentifier " bot uses only useless information for you to get you verified. I suppose its a scam bot or the bot got its token stolen and is being used for such activities.

Contact me if needed: HEXATRONIC#1242

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
I would like to believe your story, however, your history of avoiding punishment worries me. There is no guarantee that it was not you that cheated and the story that somebody else used my account is quite overused. Therefore,

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.