How can they improve tf2

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
Key prices and trading in general isn't something that TF Team or Valve handles or controls. That's all the community's thing.

As for me, I would like to see more weapons. Actual weapons with new stats.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Key prices and trading in general isn't something that TF Team or Valve handles or controls. That's all the community's thing.

As for me, I would like to see more weapons. Actual weapons with new stats.
Valve could have closed down backpack.tf but they never, valve are the one's who left backpack.tf ruin the economy valve never asked someone make a price list website and increase the ref to key rate every 3 weeks. And make sure you rip off the customers so you could give us our 15% share. We don't need virtual items to be over $15,000 . What they could improve on the store is make the price of things more worth it for customers buying a brother hood of arms shouldn't be £8 . brother hood of arms is 9 ref. a ref is £0.06 so , 9 times £0.06=£0.54 that is supposed to be the actual price.

Reactions: seventysix

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Valve could do multiple things to fix their games :
First, fix your servers because I hate face stab.
Then fix the hitbox for the back because I don't like stab when he is not even behind me.
And R E M O V E R A N D O M C R I TS
Random crit's are fair and balanced but it does get pretty annoying in war day when a solder just crits half of your team with a rocket.

rainman

Nov 27, 2018
I think random crits should stay, but they should lower the chances of getting them, at the moment they are not very random at all. Melee weapons can crit upto 60% of the time which is ridiculous. Random crits should be rare and have the same chance of happening across all weapons. Even weapons which don't crit randomly can actually crit, it is just a very small chance.

As far for the economy goes the tf team doesn't have too much control anymore as most of it is community run. But they could fix the economy with some community suggested solutions. One of them is being able to craft mann up tickets with refined metal. This would raise the price of metal and and keys would cost fewer ref once again. This does come at a cost, though. The prices of anything mvm related would plummet.

There are many others things that should be fixed such as hitboxes, game optimization broken weapons etc.
The tf team just is too small to deal with all these problems as no one wants to work on a 10 year old game.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
I think random crits should stay, but they should lower the chances of getting them, at the moment they are not very random at all. Melee weapons can crit upto 60% of the time which is ridiculous. Random crits should be rare and have the same chance of happening across all weapons. Even weapons which don't crit randomly can actually crit, it is just a very small chance.

As far for the economy goes the tf team doesn't have too much control anymore as most of it is community run. But they could fix the economy with some community suggested solutions. One of them is being able to craft mann up tickets with refined metal. This would raise the price of metal and and keys would cost fewer ref once again. This does come at a cost, though. The prices of anything mvm related would plummet.

There are many others things that should be fixed such as hitboxes, game optimization broken weapons etc.
The tf team just is too small to deal with all these problems as no one wants to work on a 10 year old game.
Thank you for taking me back to school (Gaming school)

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
They just need to revert the axtinguisher and the degreaser's stats back to how they were when they came out.
That way, me and my legion of Pyro Mains will rise up and take over the world of TF2! MUAH HAH AH HAH! heh

irrelevant ideas
SadNote

HatefulNote

Russianmasturbatingstick

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Valve could do multiple things to fix their games :
First, fix your servers because I hate face stab.
Then fix the hitbox for the back because I don't like stab when he is not even behind me.
And R E M O V E R A N D O M C R I TS
Face stabs happen due to ping or fps drops. Either way, on the spyes screen it shows as a back stab. Nothing valve can do. Btw same thing for hitboxes.