How did you come around to find your main?

Your main?

• Total voters
My story is I used to play demo-man and thought i mained engineer so i bought an aussie frontier justice. After a while i got bored of it so posted it up on scrap.tf for an auction and after it i found i got myself a nuts n bolts tavish degroot expireance. I ignored it for a while and even tried to resell it but then thought id have a go. Over time i played more and more demoman starting to love the class and here i am now maining that black scotted cyclopes wearing the same hat that brought me too him.
67e.gif

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom

I skipped some stages and stayed in others longer than I should have had, but in the end I can justify playing spy due to how well I can hold my own.

Sure, people may tell me to change class, but once they see the Scorching Charmers, the UGC Badge and the fact I have three time's the score of the second leading player, then they change their tune.

These stats are not fully correct as I accidentally reset them somehow, but they give a perspective to my dedication.

91d499b55d.png

Last edited:

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
If you'll excuse me, ladies, I'm gonna go play my offical now. :b1:

Spy relies on knowing the game extremely well (Maps, weapons, player tendencies, hit registration, etc). I suggest you do not choose this until you have more experience.

Of course, this isn't accurate, since i've resetted my stats once, should be roughly around 3k hours on spy.

Mladies Handsome devil

Ai_Spankzie

Artificial Intellidumb
★ Donor ★
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Pyro just attaches to me, the mysterious character who is a pyromaniac with a playful mind who can barely be understood.

The play-style is great, ambushing people and returning projectiles to the sender, It's just a feeling I've not found in any other class