Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Thanks to @ThatOneTroll Uberstraz for the idea

So How did you guys find wonderland
(I'm just curious)

I'll go first

After some hiatus from TF2, I got back into tf2 and I thought of jailbreak because I joined other communities Jailbreak( they are dead now)
I found Wonderland jailbreak more specifically Jailbreak LA (R.I.P).
and scorch was being stupid

Reactions: floot_guy

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I followed Xypher from another community he used to be Co-Owner for.

Dude started with one server and the owner got pissed that he was stealing the players attention.

Decided to make a whole ass community to find his own credit.
Look where it got him.

I kinda came a little late to the party but I definitely remember Xypher's launch of Wonderland's first servers.

Reactions: floot_guy

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Before Otaku and Wonderland were seperated, I started playing WLN zombie escape server since 2018 (I'm a huge fan of zombie escape). When I left the server, I started to forget it (I'm dumb, I don't have knowledge on game settings or search). When it's November 2019, I was able to find the server I played before. I started joining forums at Jan 19, 2020. Tbh, I don't see any problems nor being mean to me so I am happy that I'm here as I made a lot of friends in this community.

hydra.

Honorary Member ★
Dec 22, 2020
i was just scrolling trough the list and saw JAILBREAK i joined it and it wa pretty fun

i died a lot but it dident matter then i got kinda good then good and know

my lr is: sweeper all day jump from player podium to player podium backwards counter clockwise (ik it is not that hard but you know)
and apollo hates me for this lr :)

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
After my favorite server died in CS 1.6, I went to look for a better alternative in another game and found TF2. Upon installing, the first thing I did was finding surf servers and I was really good at it. Found a lot linear (no killing) ones and it was really confusing. While searching for more servers, I came across a Wonderland combat server and joined it. (it was like 160-200 ms and since I live in under a cave, this range was the best for me. yup).

I found the forums when one of friends got banned for spamming l***box as a joke. I contacted the staff who banned him and he told me to join the forums.(Thnx Myth)