Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (comment)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • ecosystem collapse

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Skiffy

Jun 2, 2020
Ecosystem collapse seems unlikely, while people tend to panic, we're smart, we have people with experience in the working class, or we can learn ourselves, we'll be able to come up with (probably a sub-par but still working) economy.

So does AI, people will not just let robots take more and more jobs, there will definitely be protests, and a lot of them.

I voted nuclear war, but I think either that or climate change. As Smug said, while we're smart, we're also selfish, not really caring of the things around us, and willing to do literally anything for personal gain, and thus eventually we're gonna be destroyed by us.

Reactions: yoyo

Rainbow Demon

★ Donor ★
Sep 19, 2019
Rainbow Hell
One country will develop in terms of power and technology, and then it will create an army of robots that will take over the world, and then an empire will rise and all people will live in the time of the terror demands that this country will bring in, until the machines turn on people and kill them all.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
There’s a common misconception that the risk of AI is that it will become malevolent. The more dangerous concern is that it will become too good at its job. As the report says: “If you ask an obedient, intelligent car to take you to the airport as fast as possible, it might get you there chased by helicopters and covered in vomit, doing not what you wanted but exactly what you asked for.”

• Wow
Reactions: Rainbow Demon

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Dang, this is some topic. I might say Global Warming, considering that almost every year we've set records like the highest temperature, most wildfires, rising sea levels, and stuff like that.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Realistically, I would say Global Warming. It has been dangerously high this year and a major issue.

My version of the world ending though is a Robot Uprising. Because robots are sick

Last edited: