how i successfully appealed my permban and how it effected my relationship with wonderland

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
if u guys dont know i used to be perm banned from wonderland by console from a false sv_cheats 1 just because i opened workshop. also the reason why im making this thread is so my anxious feeling turns more mild every time i decide to do minefield or any other game. also no i dont hate wonderland anymore i still love it but now im way way more cautious of doing stuff in wonderland servers just because im scared that i might get perm banned again. even worse now my punishments were more severe which is making me more anxious and every time i join a wonderland jailbreak server i always check if im guardbanned or not. so whats the lesson here. hmm maybe be careful from console and vac

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
I mean, if you want any words on this. I'd say if you got banned for something like you said "sv_cheats 1 violation," and ofc it was false there's nothing to really be scared about. All I can say regarding punishments stacking and having them get worse is just don't break the rules... not really something to be anxious wise regarding just playing the game.
Lesson of the day: Don't be scared of false punishments

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
I mean, if you want any words on this. I'd say if you got banned for something like you said "sv_cheats 1 violation," and ofc it was false there's nothing to really be scared about. All I can say regarding punishments stacking and having them get worse is just don't break the rules... not really something to be anxious wise regarding just playing the game.
This.

Reactions: 4myoshi

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
agreed.

Reactions: 4myoshi