how long have you been playing TF2 For and Whats the best Class

lolnutt

Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Just under 9 years. I prefer sniper and medic. Meeem

d9xv

Almost a year, best class is Scout, Medic and Soldier because of how good and effective they are. Though I don't main them.

Some dumbass

Certificated Special
★ VIP ★
been playing since the orange box with my step brother, we had an xbox 360 and for some reason our parents thought it would be a good present
anyway I've been back and forth between engie, heavy, and medic it just depends on how I want to play.

Team Fortress is about 11 years for me, and overall have been playing video games for about 16 years. My favorites are Engineer and Medic.

The Red Key

★ VIP ★
8 years ish? heres my personal list
1. Demo
2. Engi
3. Scout
4. Spy
5. Sniper
6. Medic
7. Heavy
8. Soldier
9. Pyro

Chocolate Spy

10 years i bought the game and lost the other steam account because i was dum dum kid that time but in 2011 tf2 was free to play and i was happy to start a new account . well my most played is spy since i was playing a friend hosted sever my stats glitched and showed 4k hours so its 1k hours on spy

lxna

~4 hours, i have only played sniper and scout!
almost 3 hours on sniper, the rest is scout.

iggyAnimations

Amphetamine'd
I had my last acc and this 1 is 3 years old so....about 5 years ive been playing, best class is pyro ofc but ive been playing sniper a bit

m2

6 years but first 3 or 4 only at weekends. best class to play for me is soldier.
Soldier because it's the most exciting class to play and most fun imo.