How to rebel as Scout: Misc

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
In my last post I covered how to rebel as scout but I got some comments talking about the primaries and secondaries than can work as well with rebelling so I thought to adress them here.

PRIMARIES

BACK SCATTER

The Back Scatter can be an excellent choice when rebelling, if you can sneak up on people, it has more spread and less ammo so you gotta make those bullets count, therefore you have to think before engaging behind the blus, it is a great option when blus are playing a game which require them to keep and eye on the reds.

FORCE OF NATURE

The force of nature is pure skill if you use it for rebelling, you have to know how to use the knockback and how to utilize those 2 bullets you got, I have nothing else to say about it other than it can 2 shot most classes real quick if you practice with it.

SECONDARIES

THE WINGER

The winger is the pistol you want to use when you cant hit your pistol shots, and cant use secondary pistols as backup, the double jump extra height can come in handy when escaping or maneuvering the enemy.

PRETTY BOYS POCKET PISTOL

The PBPP is all about you hitting those pistol shots, you need good aim and precision to use this effectively when rebelling, like the force of nature, if you hit all 9 of those shots you get a massive health boost than will help you out a lot.

And that's it for the other rebelling choices for scout, hope you guys enjoy this information. And remember, Pyro is next.

Last edited: