How to support the community? What can you do?

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
So, Hello everyone. (As inquired by @Bio Medic Offline or ) Whenever you think about supporting the community, you think about one thing. Making a donation. So I decided to make a post about it.
Supporting the community means that you show your love, care, loyalty, respect and the time you've spent to this virtual society.

Let me give a brief idea of what you can do to support the WonderLand Community/types of:

1. Financial Support
  2. Direct support
  3. Indirect Support

Financial Support
The most common way to support the Community is to donate. When you show your support to the community by making donations, you receive special/VIP perks as a token of gratitude. (Note that this perk is a token of gratitude from the Community to donors, you do not pay for it). For more information on financial support, please visit:
or
https://wonderland.tf/threads/interested-in-donating.12 or
Contact the >Owner<

Direct Support

Direct support is a form of support where you show your 'loyalty' candidly.
Some ways are to:

• Add the wln.tf /=WL= / Wonderland.tf tag to you STEAM username. Using this method will also increase your store credits rate as a reward.
  • Invite your friends on the Wonderland servers, the Forums or on Discord.
  • Help, assist or redirect any new players to the forums. Most of the members here were introduced to the servers by an admin or came here because they were punished.
  • Spend a LOT of time on the forums. Participate in conversations or create your own threads.
  • Report for cheaters, racist player or any kind of rule-breakers to maintain fairness across the servers.
  • Spread. If you are an artist or map-maker, you can include any WonderLand references in your artworks or in your maps.

Indirect support
Indirectly supporting the server:
  • Maintain a good connection time in-game
  • Keep a good reputation across all the platforms.
  • Be active on the forums and on Discord
  • Be formal to staff members and other important members. Do not disrespect anyone at any cost.
  • Keep your chat-logs clean. Avoid hate speech, toxicity and racism as it affect other players too.
If you keep supporting this community, you can become a popular and respected member here. I became a VIP on WLN because I supported the community a lot, not financially but both directly and indirectly.
We do not force you to spend your money to support the community. All we need is your presence.

If you have your own method of support, you can share it.

You can also refer this post in your Mod applications.
Note that plagiarism will not be tolerated. Do not directly lift ideas from this guide to lengthen your app.
Use your own words in your applications.

Thanks!

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
So, Hello everyone. (As inquired by @Bio Medic Offline or ) Whenever you think about supporting the community, you think about one thing. Making a donation. So I decided to make a post about it.
Supporting the community means that you show your love, care, loyalty, respect and the time you've spent to this virtual society.

Let me give a brief idea of what you can do to support the WonderLand Community/types of:

1. Financial Support
  2. Direct support
  3. Indirect Support

Financial Support
The most common way to support the Community is to donate. When you show your support to the community by making donations, you receive special/VIP perks as a token of gratitude. (Note that this perk is a token of gratitude from the Community to donors, you do not pay for it). For more information on financial support, please visit:
or
https://wonderland.tf/threads/interested-in-donating.12 or
Contact the >Owner<

Direct Support

Direct support is a form of support where you show your 'loyalty' candidly.
Some ways are to:

• Add the wln.tf /=WL= / Wonderland.tf tag to you STEAM username. Using this method will also increase your store credits rate as a reward.
  • Invite your friends on the Wonderland servers, the Forums or on Discord.
  • Help, assist or redirect any new players to the forums. Most of the members here were introduced to the servers by an admin or came here because they were punished.
  • Spend a LOT of time on the forums. Participate in conversations or create your own threads.
  • Report for cheaters, racist player or any kind of rule-breakers to maintain fairness across the servers.
  • Spread. If you are an artist or map-maker, you can include any WonderLand references in your artworks or in your maps.

Indirect support
Indirectly supporting the server:
  • Maintain a good connection time in-game
  • Keep a good reputation across all the platforms.
  • Be active on the forums and on Discord
  • Be formal to staff members and other important members. Do not disrespect anyone at any cost.
  • Keep your chat-logs clean. Avoid hate speech, toxicity and racism as it affect other players too.
If you keep supporting this community, you can become a popular and respected member here. I became a VIP on WLN because I supported the community a lot, not financially but both directly and indirectly.
We do not force you to spend your money to support the community. All we need is your presence.

If you have your own method of support, you can share it.

You can also refer this post in your Mod applications.
Note that plagiarism will not be tolerated. Do not directly lift ideas from this guide to lengthen your app.
Use your own words in your applications.

Thanks!
I am a Direct supporter due to the fact that I map make for the ZE and ZM servers, however I only have 1 map on the ZM server due to the lack of response from the admins I contact + Whenever I do fix a problem within a map and resend the vmf and the bsp file I still get the same result: no response. So I find it overall hard to support the WLN community if they don't respond back.

Reactions: floot_guy

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
In contrast to Bio Medic, I have one map that barely scraped by as playable and fun, and they added it in without me interfering. The main reason I'm here is because Xypher contacted me when my map was causing problems, and asked if I could fix it, instead of pulling a Blackwonder or a Skial and just removing it, or decompiling it.

For that I'm pretty damn grateful, and even if they don't accept my future maps, I can at least say I helped out, even if only just once.