Invalid How was I linked to another account for "Advertising other servers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bread

Oct 7, 2018
So about two and a half weeks ago I was banned apparently for "advertising other servers" on 6-28-18 on another account in which I have never heard of or seen. And as Kruthal stated in the final post on the ban appeal thread "It's clearly you or someone in your IP, that advertised in our servers, so lying will be not considered". How? How was I linked to some random account even though my steam profile is obviously different from the one that I was accused of being. Another part of the accusation is that I "advertised another server" on 6-28-18. I didn't even know this server existed on June 28, 2018. The first time I went onto the Wonderland.TF server was sometime around the middle of September I think. Oh yeah, and I never advertised another server. I find it completely useless to try posting a second appeal even though I would most likely be denied immediately, so that why I resorted to general forums. Any feedback would be helpful.
Link to the original appeal: https://wonderland.tf/threads/requesting-a-server-unban-dont-know-what-i-did.4102/#post-22163
Link to my Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198215764772

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This account banned for advertising other servers was on your IP address, hence why our system automatically banned you as an alt account, that's really it. You have yet to provide any good & believable excuse/explanation as to this besides that it is not your account, and neither do we have any reasoning I can identify besides that you or someone on your IP address used this alt and got banned for this reasoning.

Red Bread

Oct 7, 2018
This account banned for advertising other servers was on your IP address, hence why our system automatically banned you as an alt account, that's really it. You have yet to provide any good & believable excuse/explanation as to this besides that it is not your account, and neither do we have any reasoning I can identify besides that you or someone on your IP address used this alt and got banned for this reasoning.
Then how can I prove it?

Red Bread

Oct 7, 2018
Well if you could provide an explanation for this, I assume you already would've. I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth for why someone on your IP was doing this.
Here are a few screenshots from my Steam account of the stats from TF2. I know they are some what irrelevant but do have some importance. The first one is the servers I have favorited, although I don't know which server IP adress is the Wonderland.TF server, but I'm sure you can decipher which is the right one. The second one is the break between the time I was and wasn't playing TF2. And yes, I do know it says the game type is casual, which it is, but that is why I said at the beginning that it is somewhat irrelevant but still important. And how come the system banned me on 10-08-18 instead of 6-28-18 or the date I really first entered into Wonderland.TF?
TF2 Server Favorite ProofTF2 Time Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.