Howdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Sep 20, 2018
Hey there, My name's Druid.

By birth I'm Scottish but I've spent lots of time all over the world as part of my work and often travel to Australia to visit my family and bring them wiskey to exchange for illegal memes. So my accent will change a lot. There's nothing I can do to stop that it's just the way I am.
I started playing Jailbreak back in 2005 on CS:S and was admin for about 4 years. I played a fuckton of TF2 before getting into Jailbreak on it. Mostly because I'd join a server and be horrendously disgusted by the shrill shouting matches that everyone had gotten into.

I was pretty drunk one evening and stumbled into your humble server - (Late night sessions are better because all the kiddies are in bed where they belong.) - and had a fuckin' grand old time. So I've decided I might hang around for a while and hence give myself proper introduction.

I like your server so far. It has some lovely people on it. Yes it's true it suffers from "some people" to the extent where good folks are actively driven from it. But the night time episodes make up for that easily.
I have good experience as Red and Blu. I never rebel. I'll try to do a good job as warden and I'm fond of Talent shows.

Alas, because of my work I will occasionally vanish for anywhere from 3 to 9 months at a time but I find the real friends you make care little for time apart.

So yeah. Howdy folks.
Look forwards to playin' with you guys.

Reactions: Fluffy tha gud boi
Status
Not open for further replies.