How's life during quarantine?

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I feel like that I'm lonely tho, all i did was cleaning at the house and after that I'm just playing pc,
our school will be started in September (with Saturday class) :katsad:

How about you guys?

Reactions: DarkParterx

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
It's really hard for me, considering that I have mental health.

It just makes me feel like there is no point going outside because of the risks in my group since I have asthma, and also that I am just depressed and lonely.

I really hope COVID-19 goes away someday, I just can't deal with those thoughts all the time.

Reactions: DarkParterx

DarkParterx

Apr 26, 2020
It's really hard for me, considering that I have mental health.

It just makes me feel like there is no point going outside because of the risks in my group since I have asthma, and also that I am just depressed and lonely.

I really hope COVID-19 goes away someday, I just can't deal with those thoughts all the time.
I hope you can get through this. We are all taking our part to fight the virus, and we need to hold on a little longer

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
I hope you can get through this. We are all taking our part to fight the virus, and we need to hold on a little longer

I mean, being in quarantine is kinda fine if I go outside, but the main issue here is just that for the past days I just felt like a nobody to anyone, but eh, it's just me.

I do hope that this is over soon because I think that by next summer COVID-19 would die because of the heat, not gonna lie.

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
school as usual, only online. no time to do anything.
Can't wait till friday, because it's a public holiday, Imma sit my ass down and binge dem reports like I did last time :p
(hope I get through over 50)