Declined I am guard banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperorj

Jan 29, 2019
★ WonderLand IL | Jailbreak - Custom

Hey wonderland I got banned because I was free killing I didnt do no mass free kill I just free killed about 3-4 people. I keep on free killing, I also have said a few racist things I'm this server to a guy named king buu he was the one who vote banned form the server tho I dont know who guard banned but when I try to join the blue team it says that I am guard banned but when I check my guard ban status it says I am not.

I've come to the realization that I need to stop because not only it is annoying to others when they are free killed it is starting to get annoying for me because I constantly do get slayed and banned or muted. I do want to change my ways and I will, I just want to have fun in the wonderland servers but it is actually more fun when everyone is listening and cooperating with each other and I will be a person with those characteristics when it comes to these server. I have said a few mean and racist things in the past I have even it said to an admin before his name is ray and I admit I do regret it, I only do these things bc I end up getting really mad and upset. Wonderland I do ask for you to forgive me and for you to let me be a guard once again. I want to take this step to improve my self in the tf2 community's and hopefully if I am able to prove my self more to you guys I would like to be admin to be able to help people bc I notice that not a lot for admins come to these servers and a lot of the times the server I get in to there would be a lot of disorder.

Thank you for time

Sincerely Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.