Declined I am "I kill bots" and I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to the person reading this.
I Apologized for my hacking and actions.I know I should not hack but I wont do it again. very sorry for my actions and I also Know that i did some things like aimbot and others
But if I cant play anymore in any of your servers. I Understand . I hope that i can get unbanned. if not Its ok. I am not gonna hate or anything to the server. Its been 5 years playing in wonderland tf2 trade plaza. full of fun memories,friends, and more. I also know that You might be confused about my name "I kill bots" I was a good tf2 hacker (present) I actually killed myg)ts and more in casual by using the HvH mode. I actually hope you understand my apologizing. still if i get accepted and unbanned I promise to NEVER never hack again in your server. but if i did its ok to unban me I was serving in the wonderland for 5 years now in trade plaza as a player

the reason I got banned - Hacking

heres my stuff:

PlayerI kill bots
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:149955310
Steam3 ID[U:1:299910620]
Steam Community76561198260176348
Invoked on2020-06-24 09:42:59
BanlengthPermanent

I want to get Unbanned because wonderland trade plaza is like a home for me. to play with friends and be friendly. I played in the server for 5 ears and people have changed in the wonderland server.

I am sorry for my actions and hacking

-crackhead's requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.