Declined I am permanently banned while I do not have 2 accounts at all!

• Thread starter HandyMan450(NL)
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HandyMan450(NL)

the next day I wanted to play nice games on the wonderland trading minecraft server until one day I was banned I could not believe my eyes I could not play with my nice friends back then I was really huge when I looked at the website bans.wonderland.tf then did I know that I used double accouts which is not correct at all and if I did that what exactly is the problem, then I searched the reason on the internet and then I saw that you get banned if you hacking with another account and then logging into another account where you are not going to hack then your other account is also banned, I think someone has used my ip via vpn to hack I do not know exactly and I hope this can happen as soon as possible are being solved!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Moved to Appeals.

Anyway, you were banned ~9 hours after https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867985054 was banned on your IP for Aimbot. Given your IP isn't a VPN, neither can people just hijack IPs via VPNs (that's not how it works), this was seemingly your alt or someone in your residence cheating on our servers (albeit you can't really prove if it was or wasn't you).

What is your response to this?

H

HandyMan450(NL)

I will certainly respond to the response from you. I have a screenshot when I last played but that will not be proof. there will be an account appearing that I really do not know about and have anyway I do not know exactly how to prove it I thought of finding a log of my router only the type of router I collected no data only if devices are connected at that time. there can be another proof of what I can show because I get that whole internet happen I was even planning to buy vip but alas, if it can not be solved then it is bad luck and I will only play in another server. I also enjoyed being able to play in your servers.

Attachments

• tf.png
    tf.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.