I am Plastic. Ask me anything, even serious questions. :)))

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings, Plastic hope you're having a magnificent day. 👍

What was the most important lesson you’ve learned from your past relationship?

Do you listen to other people’s advice, or do you prefer figuring things out yourself?

What was the title of the first movie you watched in a movie theatre?

Who do you know as a very good friend(s)?

What three adjectives would describe you?

Many thanks after answering.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
Greetings, Plastic hope you're having a magnificent day. 👍

What was the most important lesson you’ve learned from your past relationship?

Do you listen to other people’s advice, or do you prefer figuring things out yourself?

What was the title of the first movie you watched in a movie theatre?

Who do you know as a very good friend(s)?

What three adjectives would describe you?

Many thanks after answering.
That I am, my friend. Same goes out to you!

1.) Trust no one! I would say, it was to not trust doctors fully.

2.) Depends on the situation, but I do typically attempt both at once. Figuring something out for myself, and taking criticism and other ideas into my current to create a flawless, or at least, mostly flawless plan.

3.) Cannot really remember, honestly. Pretty sure it was Tropic Thunder. Never really go to theaters.

4.) Anyone who uses their brain and does not annoy me, really.

5.) That, to me, is not really something for me to answer about myself. I feel that is something others should do. Describing yourself typically leads to bias or being clouded by what you want to be or think you are, which may not be correct.

You are very welcome, thank you for the questions.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
What hardens in response to physical trauma?
Either your own psychical strength (by wanting to get stronger so it does not happen again or otherwise.) or your own head thinking about how to avoid it and similar things, and using things from the trauma you know to prevent it.

Or in some cases, nothing, and your tolerance and security soften. Trauma may do a lot of psychological damage, like wondering why it is you had experienced what you did.

Last edited:

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
whats your ful name ip adress and other stuff you shouldnt present to the intornet
Well, my full name is Epic Fortnite Gamer.
My IP IS 69.1337.69.420
Other stuff I should not present on the internet are my type of car, places I hang out usually, my street name, my credit card number, and my phone number.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
What’s your opinion on paper?
If you could travel back in time and change something, what would you change?
If you could ask your future self who is 20 years from now, what would you ask them?
1.) P A P E R .
2.) Well, there would be a lot I would want to change, many things about both my life, and history itself. Most of which are personal. To name one, I would change the past of a few people I have met, so they do not have insecure attitudes or spurts. Everything else is pretty much similar.
3.) How are you still alive?
Whats wrong with the world, Mr. President!

I would ask just in general how life is and if anything negative has happened, so I could avoid the overly negative experiences, or prepare for the lesser ones.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
Thoughts on italy?
Well, to say the least, it is like New York, but in the form of a country. You have the flashy and very well developed city, then you have other areas that go into more low-end and eventually, shit smelling and everyone there is just loud, arrogant, entitled, and insane in their own ways, each crowd is widely spread apart, unlike NY where it is from street to street. Even in sights, some buildings look like they do over there. I am from North italia, Firenze to be precise, which is the less trashy area, but crowded with tourists in any little corner. It is great when it comes to view and food, but the people and are very loud. In New York, you hear city ambience, but in Italia, you hear voices every hour and the ambience itself. Granted, I was in the more metropolitan area where, again, tourists and loud families infested.

Nice place, but if I were to choose New York or back there, I would stay here. The reason mainly being that there is just more here, and it is almost like I never left. Not only do I get Italia, but I also get corners of Asia, others parts of the EU, and etc.
Though, it isn’t as expensive as NY, that is certain.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
Wheres your flashy VIP+ thingy? you have your vip+ role and donor in discord but not in forums
View attachment 10138
Did not notice this until now, thank you for bringing this to my attention!

what is your type of car, places you hang out usually, your street name, your credit card number, and your phone number.
My type of car is a good car, I hang out at cool places only, my street name is “Big Poppa”, my credit card number, I only have one, sorry, and my phone number, I have 2 phones, one on the wall, it looks like an old 90’s phone, and a smart phone.

Have you played Persona 5?
That profile picture is from Persona 5:blobaww:
Yes, I have!