Invalid I am sorry for things i did that went too far..

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomDude089

May 19, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was apperantly in Trade Plaza that day, i made jokes to make people laugh. But i remember that some of the words we're too disturbing. I was silent there for 3 seconds but people started ignoring me like do they actually hate me? It's kinda sad just to sit there alone now being banned and olny playing other servers but not wln.tf. I know i was acting so stupid and it kinda sounded like that i was making a fool out of myself in my mind. I just like to play and everything but i think im stupid because of that incident. I kinda feel bad about it... And since this is my first time writing an appeal please give me a chance

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was acting stupid that day, kinda feel sad just to launch team fortress 2 and see that im still banned on wln.tf. I used to get home and rush to play wonderland.tf because i liked there. All those 1v1s,friendly momments,Funny momments,Intresting momments,talking moments... I just missed them so im asking you to give me a chance again... I really want to roleplay and all that stuff. I just missed it in 2 days.. so please unban me and give me a chance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.