Declined I ask different staff who are impartial to handle the impartial reprocessing completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fork3

Aug 26, 2019
It seems to be just the same as how good a person is trying to be or how much I try to get my work done in good and proper ways. You know that I am the most successful server and friendliest person. If it is inappropriate for me, and if I am stolen property and cheated on me, it does not naturally make me happy. I apologized so many times. Nothing seems to be enough for you, you have a big group of people working against me to have a lead and have the best hats and cosmetics and priority. Do you think I don't notice.

You are also abusing your power. You entered without warning ban. Secondly, I made a mistake on one map, you would penalize a ban on every map that is really unfair.

And at least it will be denied, so you know how annoying, frustrating, and feeling sick it is, and yet you do it, that is, you deliberately make us feel bad in practice and still use your power.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
You've already been given an answer from an Administrator. You will be given the same answer regardless of whoever now gets to answer your appeal. I'll recite what answer you were given from the previous appeal you made, and therefore same outcome.

Toxic behavior and death/dox threats are not allowed, even if you consider it "defending yourself." You report to staff and use /ignore.
It is completely within our rights to deny appeals as we see fit. You didn't get pardoned on the server nor Discord ban, that is completely fine and you could even re-appeal the Discord ban after four weeks. We have no obligation to unban you given the situation.

Since you took the route of avoiding your ban via an alt account, rather than waiting it out, I am extending your ban to be indefinite.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.