Invalid i beg for another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendoff

Jun 23, 2020
ik i was told my ban would remain. But i will not give up on trying. I did not think what i was doing at the time. I did not think at the moment i would be promoting my oblivious behavior and starting a group of followers. I will do anything to get unbanned from servers. any in game consequences i will accept. No chat. No voice chat. no basic commands. even all. or worse. i just want a second chance in your community and servers. I apologize to those i may have insulted and im sorry i advertised other servers. I am also sorry for acting like im better than all others and calling out your admins. I sincerely apologize to anyone i may have hurt or made angry. I apologize also for 1: Advertising black wonder, both have there respectable community and are both equal in quality and enjoyment. 2: I am sorry for acting foolish by interupting and wasting your time by calling you out. This all comes from my heart. I love your guys servers and hope maybe someday, months or years, I will once again be able to enjoy your servers and people. Sincerely, Sendoff, Stay safe.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your appeal was already declined and you must wait 4 weeks before appealing again. Submitting appeals before this period of time will result in a forum suspension.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.