Resolved I can't play on Jailbreak | IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2017
That kind of says my entire problem, I don't know why I can't play, nobody could give me any advice, and I don't know if it's JB, my computer, a bit of both, or what.
All I know is that it started ever since the Jungle Inferno update, and it caused all voice chat to cut every half a second for a bit, players won't move for about 2 minutes after they actually did that action (I counted via timer), half the time command don't work, I'll try to comply about my computers info as much as I can if this problem can be fixed.

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
That kind of says my entire problem, I don't know why I can't play, nobody could give me any advice, and I don't know if it's JB, my computer, a bit of both, or what.
All I know is that it started ever since the Jungle Inferno update, and it caused all voice chat to cut every half a second for a bit, players won't move for about 2 minutes after they actually did that action (I counted via timer), half the time command don't work, I'll try to comply about my computers info as much as I can if this problem can be fixed.
Try to see if it is just your connection as I have been getting Massive Connection Problems to Community Servers since the Jungle Update, If it is not that im not sure what it could be

Dec 1, 2017
I can play any other community server just fine (excluding the ones on the opposite side of the world obviously) and I have a great laptop, and I play other wonderland servers with American servers (I'm Canadian, Ontario) like the Minecraft A7 server.

Dec 1, 2017
I haven't tried other Jailbreak servers besides IL, but those always lagged too much to try anyways. It never lagged at all until the Jungle Inferno update when all of a sudden a lag bomb started and still hasn't been fixed, I've never gotten any sort of "failed" messages in console except for the ones that always come up when I join any server like "particle backblast" or smth like that.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Have you tried verifying integrity of game cache, that might fix it or I was thinking it could be that we have a plug in that may not compatable with the Laptop, what you could do to make it easier is screenshot what happens when you Try and Connect to IL Jailbreak and it might help us view the main issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.