I decided I'm going to try something

Blackholes

Mar 12, 2020
So I used to play the LA JB server q1-q2 2020, but now that it's dead, I decided that I'm going to atleast try to revive it.
So expect me daily to just, log on and sit and wait for however long for another player to join to start a match.
Maybe with enough people the server might start getting healthy again.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
Listen pal , i know it's hard to accept it , but LA is dead. It's fine to just let it die , it happens. But instead of losing your time and wait , i suggest you to play on others JB servers , trust me , you'll find LA players in there (like orange or papertoweldealer).
Post automatically merged:

So I used to play the LA JB server q1-q2 2020, but now that it's dead, I decided that I'm going to atleast try to revive it.
So expect me daily to just, log on and sit and wait for however long for another player to join to start a match.
Maybe with enough people the server might start getting healthy again.
Althought , i appreciate the love and the effort you're showing for your server.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
The best and fastest to make players join you in a server is to go to the wln discord, go to #roles, grab the 'Looking to play' role, head to '#💻≫looking-to-play' and ping @looking to play. (applicable only for wln severs and other video multiplayer games)

But still, no one will join this dead server because most of the players play on NY. Many users have attempted this and still no one would join LA.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I was planning to do an event of LA JB revival (some of you had already seen the event by other staff member, ik that), some of the OG LA jb players just stop and focus IRL, so I don't think there's other way to bring LA JB back, unless you have a better idea besides being AFK in the server.

Reactions: Kol.