I dont wanna be that guy

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Timeless Slime =WL=, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Timeless Slime =WL=

Timeless Slime =WL= Member ★ ★ VIP ★

Hi i am Timeless i great fan of jailbreak servers but you may want to enforce the visits to jailbreak servers cause a lot of kids just keep going blue and killing for no reason also there are players just doing it for credits.

If there is a way to just make priority bleu with mic that may just do the trick.

From your friendly engineer
    Timeless Slime

2. Eight

Eight 「RESTLESS」 Super-Admin ★

We already have staff that are plentiful active on the Jailbreak servers, though we can't catch everything that happens on the servers and respond to every request for help on the Jailbreak servers (since there IS a lot), given our smaller staff team and it just being impossible to be around 24/7. Though, I'd heavily recommend that you join our Discord and request for help there, as that is usually much more responsive than CallAdmin can be. Furthermore, you can contact staff directly over Steam and Discord for issues.

Giving priority to users with mics over users without them on BLU would be a good idea, we already have the rule that prioritizes these users anyway.

3. Timeless Slime =WL=

Timeless Slime =WL= Member ★ ★ VIP ★

Ok then i guess you will be seing you gusy over Discord then.

From your freindly Engineer,
    Timeless Slime

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice