Accepted i got ban for ip

Status
Not open for further replies.

fockorino

Nov 21, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=festive+winter+eyes&Submit=Search2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: so i was playing on jb wonderland copy and paste a link to a server that i got ban from when i came back on the server i got ban 3.) Tell us why we should unban you: i read the rules i didnt know if you put a ip address you will get a ban i never knew i should get a second chance everyone gets a second chance

fockorino

Nov 21, 2017
you see here i was copying and pasting a link to a other server that i dont like
then when i went back on wl jb i was ban i knew i read some of the rules then i stop and dint read it anymore

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So I was warden and you said you were going to paste this IP or link in chat to a server I believe, can't remember entirely what you said like if you mentioned that it was another server you disliked or something like that (I'll check chat logs later perhaps to see exactly what you were saying). Anyway, I said something along the lines of "don't post it if it isn't a wonderland server" IIRC over mic and then you posted the IP to the server in chat, and so I gave you your ban. May I ask why you ignored me when I said then to NOT do that?

In addition, when you added me on Steam afterwards regarding the ban, why did you try lying yourself out of it saying you were at the bathroom and not at your computer...?

fockorino

Nov 21, 2017
no you see here after i got of the server then i needed to use the bathroom plus i didnt see anything saying dont paste the link i thought you said it in chat i never seen it and plus why would i use my computer and bathroom at the same time plus did you say it one the srceen or in chat

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
no you see here after i got of the server then i needed to use the bathroom
Ok.

plus i didnt see anything saying dont paste the link i thought you said it in chat i never seen it
~
plus did you say it one the srceen or in chat
I said it over my microphone, not on screen or in chat. Why do you think I said it in chat or on screen?

and plus why would i use my computer and bathroom at the same time
Don't know, but it sounded like you were using being at the bathroom as some sort of excuse to get unbanned at the time.

7:30 PM - =WL= Eight: Hi
7:30 PM - FESTIVE winter eyes: wl eight why was i ban
7:30 PM - =WL= Eight: Advertising servers outside of wonderland
7:31 PM - FESTIVE winter eyes: wait i was in the bathroom
7:31 PM - FESTIVE winter eyes: didnt mean to advertise

However now I can see why you may have said this, since you (even though I said it before over mic) claim to have not known pasting the link was advertising and so thought something in between you leaving your computer to use the bathroom and coming back got you banned? Is that correct?

fockorino

Nov 21, 2017
here what i mean EIGHT you see here i copy and paste a ip address to a different server i hated
in team then not on team chat plus even tho if i put a wonderland IP address i would still be ban what leaving my computer to go to the bathroom and coming back gets me ban
you see here i was on the server put a ip address did int here you m8 on the mic then when i kept playing on the server then i left and when i came back i was ban cuz i put a ip
address was not wonderland server or jb i check the sourceban then i saw i was perma i was mad since i got ban from the server ip i just put i add wl eight as a friend told him why was i ban

give me one more chance

Status
Not open for further replies.