Declined I GOt Baned i dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poot this thing here

Hello sirs
★ Donor ★
Dec 28, 2017
Europe
so im trying to join server but it says im banned??? i check forums to see why and it says i got perma ban for "alt account" WTF!!!! I Never use alt account to join server. I own 30 alt accounts but those are to scam little kids but thats it!! I dont use for playing on wonderland servers, ever!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Why should I remove your ban if you, as you claim in your forum title, "like getting banned" anyway? Are you just going to violate our rules if I unban you? Your general attitude of fucking around with everything & taking nothing seriously isn't really helping your case either, more-so everything I'm seeing now is just encouraging me to keep the ban in place as to prevent future incidents with you.

Anyway, during the course of your ban this account (https://steamcommunity.com/id/samjudd/) was detecting trying to connect onto our servers on the same IP, thereby trying to bypass your ban, and then you tried bypass that account's ban which now has earned you a permanent ban as you were on your last warning. So in addition to what I said above, may I ask for an explanation on what this account is, and your relations are with it?

Poot this thing here

Hello sirs
★ Donor ★
Dec 28, 2017
Europe
ok so bro, what i meant by i like getting banned is that i get banned so often its pretty crazy. i wasnt actually saying that i want to get banned or that i try to. i enjoy being myself from time to time and that gets me banned a lot although i almost always get punished for it eventually.

anyway DUDE I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT ACCOUNT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! like i swear man i dont know who the hell this boy is and how he got me banned. plz look into it i swear it must have been glitch in system!

Poot this thing here

Hello sirs
★ Donor ★
Dec 28, 2017
Europe
Hello. i am here to update thread bcuz it look stupid. i use template this time. now i realize why people rate post DUMB XD

1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/supergiantcock
this is my account not the one that you listed

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Apparently someone tried to join the server and i got banned for it???!!!!!!!??? i do not know how
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i am sorry for causing trouble i know u guys are busy but i seriously dont know who this guy is and why he got me banned i have never seen him in my entire life and i would know if he was an alt account of mine i own like 30 alt accounts (for scamming little children) but i dont know who this man is. if you want i can list all of my alt accounts but im telling you this is not one of them i Swear! as for the other part i apologize for breaking the rules in the past i will try my best not to break them anymore and if it means changing my personality then so be it.
plz look into the system i know this is glitch!!

thanks for reading :b

Status
Not open for further replies.