Invalid i got banned for abusing !weps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2020
I since used this when I discovered plus I used it on sniper and demo here is the thing that I used on demo: used 2 Ali baba wee booties +20 hp plus speed and increased resistance. use splendid and targe and also 2 splendid which may cause 145 damage it could kill sniper, scout, spy, engineer. sniper: razor + jarate or darwin and almost hidden razor and I've seen 1 sniper using cozy and razor I don't want to use that !wep combo

also, I didn't know if there was a !wep rules in wonderland i said it on the forums next time I won't use it again

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, and sorry for the late response.

I would first like you to explain what you said here:
PNThKib.png

Here, you seem to be saying that you were going to report this exploit on the forums. As we have a general rule against exploiting, I am not sure why you didn't realize then that what you were doing was against the rules. Am I misinterpreting what you said here, or is there something else to this? Please give your side of the story.

Jul 23, 2020
i found this glitch or exploit when I was soldier using gunboats at the map achievement engineer when I typed !weps and I saw that my hp was taking little dmg from rocket jumping and I also found demo and snipers and these were my best things. also, i did not found everyone in the ban with called banned for abusing !weps and I didn't notice that Prisma can report me for !abusing weps
Post automatically merged:

also prisma seen how much damage that i did to him he died from 2 splendid screen together hidden and he reported me

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Though, you understood it was a glitch/exploit, right? Which is why I think you should have known better just based off of it being that, even if you hadn't seen anyone get banned specifically for abusing /weps.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It's a glitch/exploit because you're using a flaw with /weps to gain an unique advantage over others.

I have one more question: did you use this exploit against others (e.g. fight others while having two secondaries)?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, thanks for being honest. I am now going to contact the staff member who originally banned you, and then decide if I want to lift your ban early or not. Please be patient in the meantime.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your ban has now expired and honestly, considering it was blatant exploit abuse, I was reluctant to lift the ban early anyway. In the future, do not abuse any type of exploit to gain an advantage.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.