Declined I got banned for duplicated accounts (i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrategymenX

Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

My friend asked me to play zombie mod today. I opened TF2 and navigated to community server list. I searched a server and click join,but in less then one second a pop up
poped that was seying that i got banned from that server. Later i joined a DodgeBall server and after i joined blue team i got banned. When i check why i got banned it said that i got banned for duplicated accounts. I actually used a secondary account 2 days ago and also i was using a dll script what i made for legit auto airblast. My friend said that i got banned for using the script i made but in the bans list it shows banned for duplicate accounts.

Why i want to get unbanned?

I know that using any cheats like auto airblast is maybe not a good idea but yea now i see what i have done. I am banned and i will never can play zombie/dodgeball mod :(
but please if you,good owner can you give me another try i prosmise i will never use fake accounts to cheat. I also played a lot this custom game modes from very long and they where my favorite. I was also only playing on your servers because they were friendly and a lot of fun,so please forgive me. I am realy sorry to what i did...

Sorry if i write some words incorectely, im not good at englies.

With Sincerity,
StrategymenX

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I believe that you mixed us up with a Dodgeball server of another community. We no longer run Dodgeball.

Nevertheless, we have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating, and so your ban will remain.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.