Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt2222

Oct 14, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I said a joke to my friend: "I'm gonna anally rape you"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm sorry but like these bans are out of control, the other day one other guy I was playing with was banned for saying "You're a tranny Matt." to ME his OWN friend which if you look the defeniton isn't even an insult and he only mean't to say that I was transgender, and then some transgender moderator got offended even tho this in no way concerned them and now he's permenantly banned in the chat for saying something that wasn't even mean't to harm anyone. (His profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TagzinSavage/)Now I was just banned for saying to my friend: "I'm gonna anally rape you." as a joke and in no way as an insult to anyone and SOMEHOW someone thought it would be a good idea to ban me for NSFW, bro are we in kindergarden or some shit? Like legit I would understand if someone gave me and my friend at least ONE warning that this was against the rules or that we were breaking them but we got no warnings, and now we are just banned for JOKES, like okay if I said the N word or some shit okay but man is humour not allowed in your servers? People play on your servers to have fun and decompress then yall ban the first thing that we say that is slightly eligible for a ban jusst because someone got butthurt we were beating them in tf2 and tried to get us banned on the slightlest things, legit i've seen people say some straight up horrible shit in wonderland servers and having rp sex on the mic and yall do nothing. This is fucked.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello @Matt2222.

I reviewed your latest chat log and the context of the incident. The message you sent was quite obnoxious. Regardless of severity or intention, we have no tolerance for NSFW in our community. But considering that this was your first offence in this matter, I'll lift your ban.
Please be more careful next time.
As for your friend, his ban was issued based on our restriction of homophobic slurs. Once again, regardless of intention and context, all slurs of any kind are off-limits.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.