Accepted I got banned for using "LMAOBOX"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost Dead

Apr 23, 2021
Hello,

I got banned in October 2019, i did a appeal a long time ago. To explain, we need to starts at this point :
Someone scammed me all my TF2 items, and he said he was a "Steam Admin" and he gave me a link to download "a software to verify if i'm a scammer". That's how i got hacked my PC and my Steam account also i had a password.txt on the desktop so he had my emails/passwords. I was blocked on a black screen that says to wait 5 days to unlock my pc, but i never got unlocked my pc so i just bought another one. After buying a new pc i just contacted steam support to get my account back same for my tf2 items but they don't gave me my items so -$200, also for my emails i just changed passwords and good.

Hope i'll get removed my ban, if i don't get unbanned that's nothing i'll try to play on another tf2 servers.

Thanks in advance.

My Steam account link

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Hi, sorry for the wait. I will be dealing with your appeal for today. I looked at your bans and you were banned for duplicate account, not for cheating. Can you give me some clarification on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.